Beginners Facebook for Business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is open to everyone - Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups.. Anyone that has established social media networks but who aren't confident they are set up correctly or doing 'the right thing'
- Setting Up a Facebook PageDesign and Add a Profile Picture to Your Facebook Page
- Create and Add a Cover Photo for Your Facebook Page
- Add a Call-to-Action Button to Your Facebook Page
- Write and Add a Description to Your Facebook Page
- Create a Custom Username for Your Facebook Page
- How to Adjust Important Privacy and Security SettingsWhere to find content to post
- How to upload and post content on your Facebook business page
- How to schedule your posts
- How to use Hashtags
- Creating Content, including where to make your own custom graphics when you don’t have Photo Shop
Booking is essential | Spaces are limited to 10 attendees
RSVP is essential – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Hosted by theSPACE and the Founder of The Dirty Apron
"No matter what your food and beverage marketing needs, we know how to plate it up with panache. Let The Dirty Apron & Co. into your kitchen to save you time and make your business more effective with our experience and expertise. Just pull on our apron strings and we’ll be there for more than just a flash in the pan."