Beginners Instagram for Business
Instagram for Business
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This event is open to everyone - Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups.. Anyone that has established social media networks but who aren't confident they are set up correctly or doing 'the right thing'
- Learn the basics of using Instagram.
- Learn how to snap irresistible Instagram photos.
- Learn how to record compelling Instagram videos.
- Learn content strategies that audiences on Instagram love.
- Learn about Instagram Direct and how to utilise it for business.
- Learn how to attract, grow, and maintain a strong Instagram following.
- Learn how to manage multiple Instagram accounts and comments in bulk.
- Learn how to track and analyse your progress on Instagram.
- Learn how to schedule posts for uploading to Instagram.
Booking is essential | Spaces are limited to 10 attendees
RSVP is essential – Contact email@example.com for more information
Hosted by theSPACE and the Founder of The Dirty Apron
"No matter what your food and beverage marketing needs, we know how to plate it up with panache. Let The Dirty Apron & Co. into your kitchen to save you time and make your business more effective with our experience and expertise. Just pull on our apron strings and we’ll be there for more than just a flash in the pan."