The Space

The Space

• Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • Addthis
Hey Entrepreneurs & Business People Firstly... did you know that Oprah's entire team meditates twice a day? Check out this great short video from Oprah
I was meditating this morning... (as I do every morning - it's part of my daily practice). I love meditating for the opportunity that it is to step out of my own little world of challenges, wins, disappointments, struggles, excitements... to step off that mouse wheel and connect to something larger. To remember that there is so much more to being hear than the reality of the noise between my ears. In that space (theSPACE - this is what the name "theSPACE" really points to) I asked the question this morning, "what would you like me to do today?" The response I received was... Make other peoples day lighter by sharing with them the non importance of everything that makes up their mouse wheel. Ask them to stop even for just a moment to "Release Tension" (RT), focus on "Right Breathing" (RB) - deep breathes into the diaphragm... and appreciate the world around us. The meditation we teach at theSPACE is focused around 3 core essences... RT, RB and OTM (Observing the Mind), it's taught in a simple step by step process, which is ideal for busy entrepreneurs and business people. If you are interested in learning to meditate it is an amazing tool for releasing stress, reducing anxiety, overcoming fear, increasing self confidence, developing intuition, improving relationships, manifesting what you want and having less of what you don't want... generally controlling your mind... mastering your thoughts. If that sounds of interest to you, please give your expression of interest here "I am interested" Troy theSPACE p.s. Love your comments below
New Events coming soon to this space...