Beginners Video Production - Plan, Produce Publish (Cairns Full Day)
Video is absolutely dominating social media and if you're not creating video, it's hard to compete.
Connect with your target audience and share your stories, products and services in a way that is engaging and responsive. Join Kirsty Nancarrow and Suzie Cray from eMotion Video Training & Production as they deliver simple tips and techniques to create great video content to move your audience to action. They want to share more than 50 years industry experience with you.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN:
- The importance of connecting emotionally with your audience
- The different types of videos you can make to promote your organisation/cause
- The 3 stages of production (pre-production, production and post-production)
- Choosing the right shots: angles and framing, sequences, lighting and sound
- Presenting yourself on camera and how to look your best (and reduce nerves)
- Pro-tips for shooting video on a smartphone
- Time-saving editing apps on your phone both FREE and paid
- Tricks of the trade to make your videos look professional
- Editing 101: Importing and exporting video clips, trimming, music selection, video and audio post-production basics
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
You! If you are using social media but are not using video marketing.
You! If you or your organisation want to know how cost-effective video marketing can be.
You! If you want to capture potential customers without having had years of experience in video editing and scriptwriting, or buying thousands of dollars of equipment.
You! If you want professional advice from two women who have been in the media industry for more than 50 years collectively.
theSPACE, Eureka St, Cairns QLD 4870
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com