Coworking Space Day Pass

Coworking Space Day Pass

• Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • Addthis

Complimentary Day Pass Cairns Coworking Space

Is coworking right for you? Do you need somewhere close to the city to host meetings? Are you looking for desk space, but can't afford an office? Would you like access to FASSSSTTT internet (That’s right NBN = fast internet)? Are you currently working alone and would like to be surrounded by other dynamic individuals?

Download your complimentary Coworking Space Day Pass

As part of a 2 month special (April / May) we've slashed the prices on our coworking desk rates and would love to offer you the attached complimentary day pass to come and check it out. Simply download it and give us a call to book a time.
Discounted rates are as follows: - Casual visits - $25 a day (Normally $40) - 1 Day a Week - $99 a month (Normally $145) - Up to 3 Days a Week - $199 a month (Normally $220) - Permanently - $299 a month (Normally $395)
Don't know what a coworking space is? Here is what Wiki says - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coworking. Essentially we say, it’s a shared office space filled with budding entrepreneurs, freelancers, service providers, government employees, anyone really who wants to connect, typically working on their own projects/roles whilst at the same time inspiring each other, sharing, connecting, sharing leads for business. It’s awesome. We’d love for you to come and check it out... Please accept the attached complimentary day pass to come and hang out. Meet some of our really cool members who use our coworking space
Xanthe Rivett – Get Online Australia Damian Zammit – Cairns Innovation Hub / theSPACE Troy Haines – Cairns Innovation Hub /  theSPACE Komal Bandi – Pi Data Consulting Andrea Jackson – Aus Industry Matthew Templeton & Cameron Shaw – Picphony Steven Hambleton – Konveen Helen Travers – Hitnet Julie Simon-Abbott – Calculating Women Carol Hautot – Dynamic Conversations Marty Simon – Byte Monkee
More detailed information and rates are here, including a video of yours truly explaining why we created the coworking space - http://thespacecairns.com/coworking-space/ Here’s what one of our members said about working out of theSPACE “TheSPACE is a friendly, welcoming environment.  After three years of working from home, being able to spend a few days a week in an environment with other dynamic and inspiring people has been refreshing!  It has helped me broaden my networks, and has generated new opportunities for me.  TheSPACE is designed for flexibility. I can work in the open area, or use small or larger meeting rooms when working with clients. Other users of TheSPACE are considerate of others, generous in terms of sharing ideas and information, and supportive of each other.  The people, the design of the facilities and plenty of natural light make TheSPACE a place I enjoy working from.” Andrea Jackson – Aus Industry Stop working alone, come and be inspired by the awesomeness of what is happening at theSPACE. Any questions or to book your free day, contact us on explore@thespacecairns.com
New Events coming soon to this space...