Travel Beats

Travel Beats

• Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • Addthis

theSPACE Cairns - Travel Beats

The 5 questions:

1. Who are you (you and your team)? Sky Rixon, bringing the world Travel Beats. It is an idea that has been brewing in my mind since around 2007!! Industry experience and working with Troy has finally seen my dream come to a reality. It’s just me at the moment with the help of my partner Aaron when I need him and his advice! 2. What are you working on (explain the problem you are solving and your solution)? We are an online local travel agency for Cairns (to start with) with a focus on live music, entertainment and events. We want to showcase local talent and promote the big names performing at our intimate venues. We would love for people to book their holiday around an event/ gig/ show that they want to see or attend and to use Travel Beats as a What’s on and booking agent. Our vision is to provide ways for people to experience the buzz of completely immersing themselves in the local music, culture and environment. 3. Where are you at with it (Progress update from last month if applicable)? We are live!! With our super awesome fully bookable website. I’ll be working on loading events, properties and tours first to get lots of info onto the site. I need to organise a few meetings, mainly with venue representatives to gain approvals, agreements and define operational procedures. Most accommodation and tour operators are already done. After, or simultaneously rather, I need to be working on marketing strategies!! 4. What do you need (resources, skills, etc...)? I need to get the word out there about us! Marketing, marketing, marketing ideas. Something different, fun and creative. Marketing is not exactly my strength, it’s actually quite foreign to me so while I’m on fire with executing and delivering, coming up with is something I have to really work on. 5. What are you willing to give up in order to get what you need (money, equity, contra)? I would love to say money, as it’s usually the easiest way to get something done for you, however I am all out of this due to the super awesome website. I would love to work out a contra with someone who would be willing and open to negotiations. www.travelbeats.com.au info@travelbeats.com.au Sky: 0406 534 996
New Events coming soon to this space...