# 5 - A Culture of

# 5 - A Culture of

• Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • Addthis

We follow a code which helps us to be individually brilliant, as a member of theSPACE you will hone innate talents which make you and your business exceptional. As a member of theSPACE I agree to embody these values:

# 1 embrace change I embrace change and willingly accept it is an invitation to experience something new and evolve. I ask questions and actively seek the opportunity in all situations.

# 2 never, ever, ever give up I never, ever give up. If I fall down I get up. If my team mates fall down, I help them up. United we are strong

# 3 treat everyone as family The family you love :) I acknowledge that I am a unique and beautiful part of something larger. I act as if I am connected to each and everything. I support others as a means to support myself, as I am constantly giving I am also receiving from others.

# 4 be fearless I feel the fear and do it anyway. I am never careful, but always aware. I understand that I was born with nothing and will leave this world with nothing. I live life to be a full expression of my greatest potential. I am fearless!

# 5 express yourself I express myself, acknowledging that each and every person is uniquely brilliant – including me. I seek excellence through passion, focus, commitment and determination

# 6 share knowledge I acknowledge my strengths and actively seek to exchange knowledge with others as a means to create synergy. I work as hard on my personal development (across multiple areas) as I do in my business

# 7 Think different, be differnent I always look for opportunites to differientiate myself and my business. I celebrate the differences in others.

# 8 ensure sustainability I appreciate that what we create encompasses various levels of sustainability. Sustainable business models, which contributes to a sustainable planet and supports the evolution of the human race .

# 9 Receive I appreciate that people value what I offer as a contribution to the world and therefore I am willing to accept large amounts of wealth as an exchange. I acknowledge it is then a choice what I do with this wealth.

# 10 get wired in I understand that there will be times when I am required to eliminate all distraction and focus. Steve Jobs suggests that “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all.. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully.” Choose and get wired in

# 11 my integrity I accept these values as a member of theSPACE. If ever my actions are in conflict with these values I will communicate the variance and aim to resolve it (whatever that looks like), so that my integrity remains strong

New Events coming soon to this space...