theSPACE Australasia is looking for an enthusiastic new team member to come on board as the Community Leader in Cairns.
About the role:
You will be the first port of call for members when contacting theSPACE. You will deliver support to members and theSPACE Australasia team across various projects and events. You will provide reception services and administration support to the CEO and COO.
Permanent Part- time
30 Hours per week. Flexibility in hours is very important.
Skills & Attributes:
- Good telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and skills in Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Customer service focused
- Must be eager to grow and develop!!!
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Flexibility in work hours is important
- Ability to work as directed, whilst also taking initiative
- Experience in Event coordination
- Excellent written communication
- An interest in startups and business is a bonus!
- Minimum 1 year experience in administration or similar experience
- Current drivers licence
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter that includes why you are the right person for this job, what interests you about this role, a paragraph addressing the skills and attributes mentioned and when you are available to start.
Applications close: Sunday 27th of May 2018